Now you can add your First Card to Apple Pay.
You probably already know Apple Pay. Now Nordea takes the lead with the launch of Apply Pay for company cards - as the first card provider in the Nordic region.
How to add First Card to Apple Pay:
Open/download Nordea Wallet on your mobile; your First Card payment card will already be added.
- Find the card and choose “Add to Apply Pay” – and you’re up and running.
The below cards can all be added to Nordea/Apple Wallet
- Open Apple Wallet on your mobile phone.
- Enter your card information and follow the instructions in the app.
- Lastly, contact 24/7 customer service (manned with English-speaking Swedish staff). After answering a few simple security questions you will be able to use Apple Pay.
How to pay using Apple Pay
- First Card Corporate
- First Card Executive
- First Card purchasing card
- You can use Apple Pay in all stores that accept contactless cards; just hold your phone close to the terminal and Apple Pay will open automatically.
- Your payment is authorised via finger touch or face recognition.
- • If you have added several cards to Apply Pay, you can switch to the card you want by not accepting the payment until after you have chosen a card – then you avoid using your company card for personal spending and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please call our (Danish-speaking) First Card customer service team on +45 70 20 63 09 (weekdays 8.00-17.00).